Many users today want to have multiple accounts to all email server they have with the primary email server to make the access to the email and the update easy for them.
How to open multiple accounts on Windows Live?
- Open the Windows Live Mail by clicking on the Start button from the list of result that you get by typing Mail in the search box as Window Live Mail
- Then do the click n the lower left corner at MAIL
- Now select the Account tab ad then the Email
- Then type the email address and then the display and then select the Next button
- Now select he email account that you want to access by clicking the Add another email account then do the click on the Finish start the Windows Live
- Make sure that you have saved the file before removing the account and then click on the
- Do the right-click on the account that you want to remove then click on the Remove account
- Next select the Yes
- To add a new group opens the Windows Live Mail by clicking the Start button and then typing Mail and the do the click on the Windows Live Mail
- Then do the click on the Accounts tab and then on the Newsgroup
- Now type a display name and then do the click on Next
- Enter the email address and then select the Next
- Then type (NNTP) server and click on the Next and then select the Finish and the is o f the newsgroup will be downloaded
- Elect the newsgroup from the list and then click Ok
Windows Technical Support is not just another technical support but the independent technical support and service from the technicians fixes the technical error and users who are looking for a more optimized solution then the support and services they get from the technician are the best as the technical are always available to respond and to provide the answers, resolution and make sure that uses don’t have to go though any technical lagging or interruption in their accessibility with unlimited support 24x7 at Windows live customer service .